A concrete plant is a piece of equipment that is used in the production of concrete. Also known as a batch plant, it combines several inputs such as sand, cement, water, slag, and air to produce concrete. It is very important for you to carry out extensive research before buying a concrete plant. How to buy concrete plant (купить бетонный завод)? The following are ten facts that you must know before you buy a concrete plant:
- The higher the price of a concrete plant does not necessarily make it of better quality. Most manufacturers use almost the same specifications when developing concrete plants. Materials, measurements and designs of most products are similar.
- A concrete plant’s storage capacity is not equivalent to its hourly production. Storage is what a piece of equipment is able to hold after production. Some plants may have huge storage capacities for already produced concrete but have low production rates.
- The control systems may need oversight during the production of concrete. Concrete plants may not be all automatic. This may require a specialized operator to control the manual systems within the plant.
- A portable concrete plant may not mean that it is easy to move. They may even require cranes during initial setup. Portable, in this case, may mean that it is supported by movable axels against its sides.
- Shipping costs are not usually included in the prices of concrete plants. Before buying a concrete plant, proper research has to be conducted to find out the overall shipping costs. Escort cars and overload trailers need to be factored into the shipping costs.
- Ready-mix concrete and precast concrete plants operate differently. A ready-mix concrete plant creates concrete while on transit in a mixer. A precast concrete plant, on the other hand, mixes all ingredients at one point. Different concrete plants are developed to handle very different ingredients such as stones, pebbles and gravel.
- The expenses associated with setting up concrete plants can be expensive. Always look for a plant that is within your budget. A plant may be less expensive to buy but very costly to set up. It is important to find out the setup costs that may be required before purchasing a plant.
- The maintenance required to operate specific concrete plants varies. The maintenance cost associated with a concrete plant manufactured using weak steel products is usually higher compared to strong steel products. The personnel operating a plant need to have specialized skills to efficiently and effectively operate it.
- Different concrete plants are required for different locations and operations. Dry batch plants will be more suited for rural markets as compared to urban markets. Central mixers are more popular with urban markets due to their consistency.
- After-sales services and support offered by a manufacturer or reseller are critical. Most companies just want to close a sales deal. Enquires of whether warranties, training, technical support and repairs are readily availed should be found out.
When it comes to buying the right type of concrete plant, you need to conduct exhaustive research. This will inform you of the facts surrounding the purchase and ownership of concrete plants available and help you make an informed decision. If you have not found a suitable supplier, you can go to this website (Aimixmachinery.ua) for more detailed product information.